Ventus Engineering is a start-up company based on experts with many years of experience in the wind industry and is a provider of engineering and engineering consulting services for wind power projects/performance improvement projects for existing Windfarms and Wind turbines.
For insurance and optimization purposes, Ventus Engineering carries out independent Risk Assessment Surveys and Loss Investigation inspections of wind turbines and Asset Status analysis. Ventus Engineering supports our clients in finding potential problems before they are even there. If done periodically, you will know early on if some key exposures are not performing as expected, and you can then convert unscheduled maintenance into preventive and scheduled services, and thus, protect the wind turbine against crucial problems that can cause costly failures and prolonged wind turbine downtime. That way, you will reduce unscheduled maintenance, improve availability, reduce repair costs, plan repair logistics more efficiently and add production and value over the long-term. Our sister company Ventus Insurance offer warranty extension on main components TurbineWarrantyPlus insurance packages for wind farms and individual wind turbines.
Wind Turbine Technician (m/f)
Installation/service of nacelle based LIDAR wind measurement systems and condition monitoring systems for wind turbines of different manufacturers in the European area including. Documentation of the performed activities in electronic form. Loss Investigation inspections of wind turbines and Asset Status analysis, where Ventus Engineering provides a large number of inspection services to the on- and offshore wind industry. Our inspection specialists are equipped with the latest methods and technologies to give a full documented report of findings, stating a clear overview of the current turbine status. Furthermore, the report includes a suggested list of actions to prevent further wear or damage on our client’s assets. The scalable inspection solutions can be tailor-made to individual customer needs, extending from a single specific inspection to complete inspection packages like for example before signing Take Over Certificate, Out of Warranty inspection, Due Diligence etc.
There will be a close cooperation with the Ventus Engineering and development team.
- Completed electrotechnical training as a mechatronics or similar professional field.
- Experience in the wind energy industry as a service technician is an advantage.
- German/English spoken and written is required.
- Absolute head of heights. G41 height suitability and physical fitness.
- High level of quality and sense of responsibility
- International readiness to travel
- Driving License Class B or BE
- Team and communication skills
- A long-term perspective and an open-ended employment relationship in an ambitious and innovative company
- We are happy to enable beginners to enter an interesting field of activity in an industry with rapid development
- The minimum salary for this item is 2.800€. Readiness for overpayment, depending on your qualifications and experience.
- Payment of Field bonus.
Please contact us:
Ventus Engineering GmbH
Vienna 1010, Austria
T + 43 1 535 00 44
F + 43 1 535 00 44 99
Please send us your complete application documents exclusively by E-mail to the address given above.
Your desired job is not listed? Then just send us your unsolicited application!